Let's start with school: I am so excited to be teaching the Anatomy and Physiology classes. I'm really having fun with it, and I think the kids are too. It's a subject that really interests me. Yay!
Dad is home! Yippee! After the tree trunk cast on his leg
he was wearing a black aluminum splint. After x-rays showed the bone graft was healing just fine, he graduated to a walker and an Air Jordan walking boot. Well, maybe it isn't made by Nike, but it has inflatable bladders for maximum support. It's mostly to support his ankle joint while the tendons and ligaments get used to moving again, and he only has to wear it when he's walking. It's so great to have him home! And remember, chicks dig scars.
It has been a summer of adventure with Katie. It seems like every week she was doing something new. We went from rolling, to sitting, to army crawling, to climbing, to real crawling, to getting down off the couch, to seeking out Tiny to pull his ears.
Today she pulled herself up on Dad's walker and pushed it while walking.
Oh, and her first runny nose. But she's so darned cute!
I think we'll keep her!
No comments:
Post a Comment