Nov 16, 2008

My first sweater!

I finished my first sweater!





It's too big, because I knit it to be 24 month size, and Katie's currently wearing between 12 and 18 month size. But I wanted to give myself plenty of time to finish it before she got too big to wear it! And I still need to add buttons to the neckline on the right side, which is why it is gaping.





The above picture was taken under a fluorescent light, which kind of washed out the color, but I wanted a picture of the sweater flat.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Jamie, very well done on the sweater! I love your blog- isn't it a great way to keep family and friends in the loop about the kiddo?! I love that facebook has helped re-connect so many people. I look forward to checking in on your blog from time to time!