I've always given her choices about what she wears. I'd hold up two shirts, and whichever one she grabbed first, that's what she wore. Now, we'll tell her to get her shoes, and she'll pick them out of the pile. Lately, she's been wanting to wear her rainboots, because she can put them on herself, with no help.
I love that shirt. It was mine when I was little. I think the girl on the front looks a little bit like Katie.
This is Jared's Trailblazers hat. She found it in a closet and wore it all day. In the middle of July. I know.
She just makes me laugh, and watching her become a person, with ideas and opinions, has been a joy. Of course, her ideas and opinions extends to laying down on the floor in the middle of Best Buy and refusing to move, as well. I'm trying to keep it in perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment