This is the first year that Katie has asked to go see Santa. Because one of Jared's New Year's Resolutions is always to "stay away from the mall in December" we visited the Santa at Heritage Nursery. He was an excellent Santa, chatting away, without requiring a lot of answers from nervous children. Katie had been so excited to see him, and when we got there, she gave me a death grip around the knee. I bent down, and gently asked "Do you want to go talk to Santa?" And she said "Ok" and sauntered over to climb on his knee.

She asked Santa to bring her a present, a brown present. Not too sure about that.

The green dress is one that Nana made for me when I was Katie's age. I'm so glad she can wear it. It's a perfect dress for a Christmas picture with Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment