The Place For All Things Whitney...
They are gorgeous!!! They should be arriving at Anna's house today...she is in the hospital still so I am sure whatever parent stays home with her sister tonight will get them to her tomorrow...thank you again so much!
All the hats were great but I liked the second one best. You do great work,how you find time to do all these things and teach school too is amazing.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
They are gorgeous!!! They should be arriving at Anna's house today...she is in the hospital still so I am sure whatever parent stays home with her sister tonight will get them to her tomorrow...thank you again so much!
All the hats were great but I liked the second one best. You do great work,how you find time to do all these things and teach school too is amazing.
Post a Comment