Jan 27, 2009

Knitting projects

Jared pointed out that I haven't put any of my recent knitting projects online. So, here they are, in no particular order:

Jared's hat

He went with me to Knitty Gritty to pick out the yarn, and he spent a long time online choosing between patterns. It turned out really well, and I'm quite proud of my first cables, and my first hat on circulars.


Katie's hat

I love this. I really like fair isle patterns, and I'm so proud of this! It looks way more complicated than it was. HOWEVER. The pattern read "small adult" which apparently translates into "tight on a toddler." Granted, my kiddo has a monster melon, but still. I enlarged it and made one for myself as well.


Katie's Christmas Stocking

Jared decided right before winter break that I needed to knit Katie a new Christmas stocking. And he's right: we bought her stocking last year at WinCo. Girl deserves better.

And the Good Grief hat

For Jared. Currently in progress.

No comments: