Today was a crazy day. Since Jared's class started up, Dad has been watching the girl child for a few hours, Monday through Thursday. Today, however, he had a checkup at Harborview (more on that tomorrow, I forgot to call him tonight) so we needed to figure out what to do with Katie while Jared went to class.
Of course. She should come visit Momma at Kamiakin!
Katie was a trooper. She actually walked around with me while I checked assignments, investigating each student carefully. But then she wanted me to hold her while I lectured. I think she wanted a good view.
And clearly, she wasn't all that interested in learning about transparent and opaque materials: as I came to the end of the last slide, Katie pulled her Nuk out of her mouth and popped it into mine. The class was very grateful.
On a side note: I think Katie's preparing to run away with the circus. This weekend, Jared and I were watching her play on her pink pony. She's using her knee to push the button to make the music play. We were laughing about this when Katie stands up on the saddle of the horse. She had both feet stagger-stepped, so she had a good base, and she pushed her little bottom up in the air. She still had a hold of the handles, but you could clearly see that she was thinking about letting go. She sat down again, and thought some more. Then, feet in the saddle, she stands up and puts her arms over her head. Ta-da! We're going to try to get some pictures. We were laughing too hard to find the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment