I totally forgot about Katie's 15 month well-baby check, so here she is, 16 months, and finally getting to the doc again...
Weight: 24.6 lbs.
Height: 33 inches
Tall and skinny!
Katie just loves our pediatrician. She was so quiet and still, doing whatever the doc asked. She even let her look in her ears, and just stood there, wondering. Didn't even cry for the shots, just startled. (She didn't cry until I took the lollipop away in the parking lot.) When the doctor finished, she sat on her stool to write on Katie's chart, and Katie walked right over to her and asked to be picked up! Dr. K picked her up and snuggled her a bit, and then put her on the exam table. Then Katie leans over to give a kiss! So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like Katie was a real trooper at the Doctor. Riley is the same way, but I think our "Doctor" kit at home helps. We practice before we go!
Katie is just so cute, I loved her little Easter dress!
Post a Comment