May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

For me, Mother's Day is a celebration of my child. She is the reason I am a mother. She is what makes me special.

We've been having a lot of fun the last few weeks. I have been super stressed with work and school, and my baby girl just brings me that light she knows I need.

Lately she's been waking up with me, and will sit on the bathroom counter while I do my makeup and dry my hair. She likes to brush her pearly whites, while she's at it.

I get such a kick out of these curls!


And she is so silly. Such a sense of humor! She hung her sidewalk chalk bag off her ponytail, the other day.

And she's getting so grown up. Turning into a little girl before my eyes...

I can only hope to live my life in such a way that she always wants to walk in my shoes.


And a very Happy Birthday to Colleen! We love you very much, and hope to see you soon!

No comments: