And right now, I'm looking forward to a pretty lazy summer!
Jun 10, 2009
Another year down!
The last day of school! Looking back, it was not a bad year at all. I was really fortunate to have a great group of kids overall, and even taking on the extra class wasn't that bad. I didn't really hit my wall until about four weeks ago, which was awesome, considering all the extra work I had this year! I decided to take the building coordinator position next year. I have mixed feelings about it, but I think it'll be ok.

And right now, I'm looking forward to a pretty lazy summer!
And right now, I'm looking forward to a pretty lazy summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the little Pebbles style pony tail on her head! We're looking forward to summer around here, too. My husband is still working until Monday, but then- let the summer begin! :)
Post a Comment