and all the giggles, silliness and fun that goes with that smile. I'm grateful that my girl has such a sunshiny soul, one that appropriately balances her need for structure, and her independent, stubborn streak. My girl is my world, and I'm thankful that world is so often such a happy one.
Nov 10, 2009
I'm so thankful for...
this smile...

and all the giggles, silliness and fun that goes with that smile. I'm grateful that my girl has such a sunshiny soul, one that appropriately balances her need for structure, and her independent, stubborn streak. My girl is my world, and I'm thankful that world is so often such a happy one.
and all the giggles, silliness and fun that goes with that smile. I'm grateful that my girl has such a sunshiny soul, one that appropriately balances her need for structure, and her independent, stubborn streak. My girl is my world, and I'm thankful that world is so often such a happy one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And what an adorable smile it is! :)
Post a Comment