Mar 18, 2009

Pay it forward...

The first three people to leave comments on this post will receive home-made goodies at some point during the year. The catch is, you have to promise to pay it forward and do the same on your blog. If you don't blog, maybe you could make a note on Facebook or just promise to spread the love to three deserving, or undeserving, people in your life.



I know I'm a procrasinator, and you probably know that too. But I promise that if you respond (or call me!) I will send you something nice (and probably woolly, c'mon, you know I'm not terribly creative!) in the mail sometime this year.

I don't even know if three people will read this! If not, maybe I'll surprise someone!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I would love some wooly goodness! :) I've already done the pay it forward post on my blog, so does that count? I think only one person commented on it too, so feel free to comment and I can sent you some goodies from Portland!

MSB said...

I would also love some wooly goodness... all of my WA hats were a little too thick for walks this winter, but it was still cold for my head!
I have already done it also and have three boxes that are slowly being filled with Savannah goodness!

Unknown said...

homemade goodies!!!!! does this mean you have to come to seattle?!!!!